Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow! Snow! Snow!

          A Four letter word that will make people go crazy when heard in Arkansas!!! By 7 o'clock this morning all the major school districts in the central area were closed and it had not even started to snow yet!!! Well it has started to snow now and were suppose to get 1-2 inches but whose knows we could get a dusting we could get a foot,that's Arkansas weather for ya :) !!!! I was told this morning  when I dropped Trace off that they would be closing early but didn't know when!!! Wayne always gets to get off work so not fair!!! I will admit it is pretty as I watch it fall from my office window!!! Days like these are to be spent at home snuggled up under warm blankets and drinking hot cocoa !!!But of course that is only in my dreams!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment