Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bring on Spring .....but Trace please slow down

     I'm so ready for spring,it can not get here fast enough!!! Yet the one thing i'm not ready for is my little guy getting any bigger then what he already is!! Trace is growing way to fast, he has 3 teeth and he sets by himself and acts like he wants to crawl .
Ok So I egg on the crawling, but I truely wish he would slow down a little. He will be 6 mths old the 23rd that's next Wednesday. Were has all the time gone???



He has gone from the Little bitty baby (he was a big boy but he was little to me ) to my Big boy :(  Time sure does fly!!!
He is always learning something new and I'm amazed by him everyday. I can't remember life without him, Me and Wayne Thank God for him everyday!!
He has mastered eating baby food and loves it. He is so funny to watch. He's a fast learned, he try to grab your drink and will put it up to his mouth and he will try to grab food off your plate. At night he turns circles in his crib and sleeps with his cute little butt in the air,but durning the day know matter what you do he will not put his butt in the air LOL!!

But all in all it's just the joy's of motherhood!!!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment