Thursday, February 24, 2011

6 Months.....where did you go?

    Yesterday My Trace turned 6months old! Holy heck how did he get that old? He's growing so fast and gettting so big! He had to get his shots yesterday as well ,a necessary evil. Poor guy was so happy to see everyone at the doctor's office, I knew it would be short lived once they stuck him. The Doctor said that he seemed to be doing very well , and is very advanced in his motor skills and should be crawling anyday now. Dr. Youngblood also said to start stage 2 foods, and that since he was such a good eater that if he wanted 3 meals a day of baby food to let him have it. I told her that is what we had been doing because he gets mad if your eating. He's a hungry baby! She said to wait and do meat at 8mths and his food can start to get a little chunker, and at 9mths he can start to have some table food and cheerios ( things like that.) Last night he had mac and cheese w/ veggies and homemade mashed potatoes. She also said that he could have freshed mashed banana's, mashed potatoes, and avocado. So Last night I thought he should get a treat for having to get those nasty shots. He loved the potatoes and mac and cheese ,he ate them all.

    We have been having trouble at night this week with him leaking through the top of his diaper and waking up soaked. It just started this week and same diapers and everything. I did try a different diaper last night to see and it still leaked. I even changed him right before I layed him down. He lays on his belly and I always make sure his tallywacker is pointed down. So I don't know what the problem is ,but i'm tired of changing his pj's in the middle of the night.So at the moment I'm lost on what to do to keep him dry.



Playing before bed with mommy and daddy

Happy boy right before my shots

Trying to figure out this crawling thing

Trying to get to mommy and daddy


I hate Thursday's,because i'll have to rush home and get everything done. Trace has to be in bed by 8,dinner has to be fixed,diaper bag packed,and the list goes on. Wayne will be in class so no help there, and we are suppose to be having some severe weather today...Just great!! I can't be getting my stuff done if i'm in the closet with a baby,oh and the dog!!! Hopeful it will all be fine. The electricity better stay on because Grey's anatomy comes on, and I must watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment