Monday, February 7, 2011

Going Crazy......but only at night

       The weekend is over once again and it's time to start another week. We had a good weekend,with just Wayne ,Trace,and I. We were very lazy on Saturday and just laid around and watched T.V and played with Trace! Saturday night we went to a Party were one of my co-workers reveled the sex of her baby!! (She's having a girl) It was fun to get out of the house.Trace had to come with us but of course he was his happy self!! Then Sunday afternoon we went to a friends house to watch the Superbowl !! So that was are lazy ,good,boring weekend!!!!

        My Trace is still giving me problem's at night and it's making me crazy!!! How can a Baby be the perfect sleeper turn in to this monster!!!Its the same thing that's been happening the last few weeks!!! I think I'm going to take a friend's advice that she gave me and try a new approach with a clear head. I don't have to work the next two days so maybe I can break him of this horrible habit in the next two days!!!! I'll let everyone know how it goes!!! Fingers crossed !!!

            I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)


No comments:

Post a Comment