Friday, February 18, 2011

It is here at last !!!!

     Finally Friday! A day that most people look forward to,I know I do. It is two days that I spend with my family away from work!!! Don't get me wrong I enjoy working and only working 3 days a week is nice, but I must say I rather be with my boy's. Those two days go by faster then anything , and it's Monday before we know it. We are going to my parent's house this weekend. We have not been down in a few weeks, and thought we would go this weekend since the weather is suppose to be nice. So hopeful we will have a good weekend.
    I'm ready to cuddle with my Trace. Last night I didn't get to see him much,because of Thursday nights when I get off work I pick Trace up from a friend's house. Wayne has class on Thursday night's and we need someone to watch him for a hour or so until I get off work and they live just down the block. So they were kind enough to watch Trace(very thankful that they do). Then after picking him up I have to run home and feed him, give him a bath, put his pj's on all before 8 and I get off at 7. Then after he goes to sleep I still have to wash bottles,let the dog out,fix lunch for the next day to take to work, cook if I have time, fix Trace's diaper bag for the next day, and then of course I have to watch Grey's anatomy. Ugh I hate Thursday nights I have to rush rush to get everything done and I have no time to spend with my little guy!!! Yet that is just how it is and I must push on for the time being.
                                              The Joy's of motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment