Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Week,another Day

     It's another week in the Endsley household!! To start off the week, Wayne is sick with a fever,and will not go to the doctor!! If he gets my baby sick me and him will have some problems,he has had is warning!!!

     The Weather this weekend was wonderful!! Trace loved being outside.He so nosey he loves to look at everything!!! I can't wait for the weather to be warm like this for we can be outside alot!!!
       Well we are still having sleep issues!! Its never ending, goes to bed fine and wakes up at 11 or 12,Last night I but him in his swing when he woke up and he slept till I woke him up this morning!!! I can't belive he was such a good sleeper until about 2 weeks ago!!! What happened?!?!?!


                                      My sweet baby boy with his papaw!!!


So I hope the day gets better!!! Maybe Wayne will go to the Doctor(fingers crossed)!! Trace is at Daycare( I hope the Little guy has a good day).Tomorrow i'm off !!! But all in all it's just the joys of motherhood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment