Thursday, March 3, 2011

POOP!!!!

  Trace had the worst dirty diaper known to man last night.I was getting ready to change him and put him to bed. It had started to come out the sides of his diaper, so I took his pj's off and laid Trace on the couch. I started to take his diaper off and started gaging, now I have a strong Stomach so for me to gag it must of been awful. There was so much poop, how something that little can have so much poop is beyond me. So I started to clean him up to realize there is poop all over my couch. Trace had poop all up his back so when I took off his pj's it got everywhere!!! So yell for Wayne, there was no way diaper wipes were gonna clean this kid up it was time for plan B. I told him to turn on the shower and handed him Trace at arms distance, and jumped in the shower. Mommy washed all the poop away from the stinky baby. Well once the kid was clean and dressed once again for bed , I still had to tackle the couch that was covered in poop. Well I manged to get the couch clean and the baby to bed and in time to watch criminal minds. That was a diaper from hell, but at least it was before bed and not in the middle of the night. I wish not a poop like that on anyone!! Well everyone have a poopful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment