Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quiet time

                                My Sweet baby is napping on the floor makes me happy!!!
So sweet and Innocent not a care in the world!!!

It's my day off and me and Trace have had a very uneventful day,ran to the pharmacy and to burger king .So pretty much nothing the whole day,just the way I like it,well for the most part don't get me wrong i enjoy a little excietment here and there!! It's nice to relax and just hang out sometimes to!!But of course all Hell breaks loss when someone knocks on the door,because then the phone rings,the dog goes crazy and the baby starts crying.The guy at the door is the freaking bug guy wanting to know what I need done,Guess what buddy I don't care if you spray around the house or stick that wand up your butt can't you see i'm a little busy with the phone,baby and the crazy dog that will not shut-up!!! but no of course you keep on,not to mention that even after I tell you to just spray around the house ,you manage to still knock on my door once again to tell me the gate is locked,so with the barking dog, the crying baby and yes i'm still on the phone,I make my way outside to find that the lock is on the other side of the freaking gate!!! Well he finally left, and lets say he left my reciept in the mailbox,I guess he finally figured out I had my hands full!! DUH!!! Moments like that are funny,because everything will be fine and gravy ,but one thing like a knock on the door will make everything go nuts.Hey that's the joy of motherhood for ya,love every minute of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment