Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow,Snow go away come back like next year!!! K thanks ;)

I dont want it to snow again ,but it is!! Since I can't be off work when it snows I would rather it not snow!!! I'm at work and the building is empty, because everyone thought they would go home since it's snowing!!! lucky them!! To top it off Trace's daycare just called 15mins to 3 to tell me there closing at 3, Thanks for the notice!!
                                Wayne is headed to get the little guy!!!
                                               
I wish I could be home with this little guy playing!!! Well I'll see my boys at 7 when I get off, I guess that will just have to do :)

So I went to Zumba for the 2nd time last night as well as Ab class. I know longer hate zumba it's alot easier the 2nd time,and I keep up pretty well with all the moves.Grant you I still have no Rhythm,but I was alot better last night then last week!! Last week's class that was a big joke!! So I actually enjoyed last night,I'm trying to get back in shape and exercise as much as I can.I can't wait for it to get warm outside that way on my days off I can just throw Trace in his stroller and we can head out and walk are bootys off ;)

Once again it's just the joys of motherhood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment