Monday, January 17, 2011

A new week, a new day

Another week ,and another day of work starts today.Trace is at home with Wayne since it's Martin Luther King day,Lucky dogs :) I don't get off until 7 just in time to give the little man a bath and his last bottle of the day.Then we have two full days of play before I go to work again!! Anyway Trace has started to sit when you place him in the sitting position, but the funny part is when his toys are out of reach he jumps for them.What a silly boy!!! He also slept in this crib all night for the first time,mind you is has slept in it ,but never all night in his crib,so proud!!! My Trace is getting so big!!Wayne managed to feed him a whole jar of pears for lunch. I would of liked to been there for that,I'm sure he got more on him then in his little belly :)Oh the joys of motherhood it is a sweet blissful experince that knowone could really ever prepare or explain to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment