Monday, November 14, 2011

The Weekend.....

   We spent the weekend home since it was the opening weekend of deer season.The boy's went home Thursday afternoon so ,I managed on my own until I got off Friday night.I was so happy to see my Trace when I got the deer camp! He was having a good time playing with Riley. I see those two getting into lots of trouble together in there near future! :) Me and Trace stayed the night at Granny's and got the next morning and headed back to camp to see daddy before heading to got stay with nana and papaw. 
                    This is Trace's new buddy Hank,he belongs to Trace's uncle Kevin.
                                             I was told they had a lot of fun Friday!


            My Chunky little man playing at Nana's and Papaws on Saturday !

No comments:

Post a Comment