Monday, July 18, 2011

Finally....

         My Child has FINALLY started sleeping in his crib all night! Though I miss are late night cuddles,I so don't miss the being kicked and hit.We are both so rested when we wake up.He's only been doing it for a week, and only after one night of some tough love. I had to adjust how I was going about getting him to stay and sleep all night in his crib.Everyone was saying to let him cry it out,which is fine I have know problem with that. The one thing was,everyone was saying to pat him and tell him to go back to sleep, to just stay in the room with him. Well that didn't work,he got more upset when he could actually see me. So the first time he woke up ,I had went in there and he threw the big fit, so I left. So after a few minutes of course he is fast asleep. Then a few hours later he was up again,this time I didn't go in, I cracked the door and peaked in. He was fine and he wasn't even standing and screaming like he usually  is he was just fussing and moving around. He woke up a once of twice more that night,but I didn't go back in there,I just peaked in on him.So ever since then he's done great. He's even started to sleep in when we can! Like I said I am sleeping better,but ever time I wake up I have to go check on him.I can't help my self, long gone the nights of sleeping through with out waking up. Since Trace has been born I have supersonic hearing, I can wake up to a pen drop, I have the six sense like know other. I know a hurt cry from a tired cry to a hungry cry. I know my child like the back of my own hand. There is nothing like being a mother!
    Trace has been walking and taking a few steps for the last few weeks,but now he is really after it. He walks everywhere, and hardly crawls anymore. He is always on the more,never still not even for a minute.When he falls ,he's right back at it 90 to nothing. Trace is such a fast learned,you show him how to do something once and usually he'll do it to. He loves for you to chase him, and he's pretty fast!       

                  Well everyone have a good Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment