Monday, June 13, 2011

Boo boo

        So my Trace got his first boo boo over the weekend! The First of many to come,but I had been trying really hard to hold this first off as long as I could! I was off Friday so Wayne took off to and we went home for the weekend. That afternoon we were at my mother-in-laws house playing under the carport. Trace was showing everyone how he could walk with his push toy. Some how he managed to flip when he got between Wayne and his granny. It was knowones fault ,but anyway he hit his head on the chair right above his eye. He got a knot and a bruise,and he's prefectly fine. I snuggled him up just like mommy's do and he was ready to play some more! I meant to take a picture,but I didn't get around to it. It's just a light yellow bruise now that you can hardly see.

No comments:

Post a Comment